Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Last Day for Some Back to School SAVINGS!

I am on vacation this week...but wanted to let my loyal followers know about a few deals going on today in my store!

First, all 3 of my Back to School Math Activity Packs are on sale for $6 today only! Grab them while you can...this is cheaper than they will EVER be during a TPT sale...so scoop 'em up if they are on your wishlist!

Click the images to be taken to the product page on TPT:




And, lastly, today is the LAST day that you will be able to BUY MY STORE for under $120. Tomorrow, the price goes up, and it will continue to go up as I add new products. Click the image below for more details!

Have a great week! I have a few scheduled posts to go out this week...and I'll be back this weekend!

Maybe I should get some guest bloggers for the next time I leave town?? Any takers?!



No comments:

Post a Comment